1. Privacy Information
The term “Personal Information” comprised in privacy information shall refer to “Personal Information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law. In other words, it refers to information about living individuals, and information that can identify the specific individuals by the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact comprised in the information and any other description. Historical and characteristic information” comprised in privacy information refers to information other than “personal information” as defined above. For example, it includes services used, products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed and search words retrieved by users, and date and time of use, usage method, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, users’ IP address, cookie information, location information and individual identification information of devices.
2. Collection Method of Privacy Information
“We may ask for personal information such as users’ name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account, credit card number, and driver’s license number when users register for use. In addition, we may collect transaction records comprising users’ personal information and information related to payments made between users and our alliance partners from our alliance partners ( including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, and so on. hereinafter “Alliance partners”) We collect historical information such as services and software used, products purchased, history of pages and advertisements, search words retrieved by users, and date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (in the case of use through mobile terminals, including communication status of the devices and various settings information for use of the terminals), IP address, cookie information, location information and individual identification information of devices when users use our or our alliance partners’ services or browse pages.”
3. Purpose 0f Collecting and Using Personal Information
The purpose for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
1. To show registration information such as name , address, contact and payment method, and information regarding services used and products purchased by users, and the price of those services and products
2. To use information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account, credit card number, driver’s license number and delivery results of certified mail to verify identity
3. To use information relating to payments such as products name and quantity purchased, type and duration of services used by users, and billing amount, name, address, bank account and credit card number for billing
4. To use information to identify individuals such as usage patterns, name and address to refuse users’ use attempting to use for illicit or improper purposes such as delaying payment or causing damage to a third party
5. To inform users of our products/ services and holding various events/ campaigns
6. To provide crucial information such as products recall and to use in information services
7. To do questionnaire surveys for product development or to consider measures to improve customer satisfaction
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of users except in the following cases,
provided, however, that this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
1. If required by laws and regulations
2. If it is necessary for protection of life, body or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of principal
3. If it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote sound growth of child, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of principal
4. If it is necessary for a national government or a local government or a person entrusted by either of the former 2 to cooperate with each other in order to carry out affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of a principal is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
5. If the following items are notified or announced in advance
5-1. To include provision to a third party in the purpose of use
5-2. Data items to be provided to a third party
5-3. means or method of provision to a thirds party
5-4. To cease and desist provision of personal information to a third party at the request of principal
6. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party.
6-1. If we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within necessary scope to achieve the purpose of use
6-2. If personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business based on merger or other reasons
6-3. If personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and we notify the principal of the following information in advance or make the information readily accessible to the principal (i) personal information is to be used jointly with the specific person, and (ii) the items of personal information to be jointly used (iii) the scope of the specific person who uses the personal information jointly (iv) the purpose of use of the specific person and name of the specific person responsible for the management of said personal information
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
If we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from a principal, we will disclose the information to the principal without delay,
provided, however, that if disclosure would cause any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the information. If we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the principal of that effect without delay.br />
1. If there is a risk of harm to a life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the principal or a third party
2. If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business
3. If disclosure of such information would violate other laws and regulations Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose non-personal information such as historical and characteristic information as a general rule.
6. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If the users’ personal information held by us is incorrect, the users may request us to correct or delete the personal information based on our procedures.
If we deem it necessary to respond to users’ request as described in the preceding paragraph, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay, and notify the users of such correction or deletion.
7. Cease and Desist, and so on of Use of Personal Information
“If a principal requests us to cease and desist or delete the use of the personal information based on a reason that the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use or that the personal information is obtained by illegal means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, cease and desist, and so on of the use of personal information, and notify the principal of that effect. Provided, however, that if it would cost a large amount of money to cease and desist the use of the personal information or it would difficult to cease and desist the use of the information, and alternative measures to cease and desist the use the information can be taken to protect the rights and interests of a individual, we will take such alternative measures.”
In order to provide better service to our customers, we may send, store and use text files called cookies, but this will not allow us to collect personally identifiable information and will not infringe on your privacy.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings.
※Cookies are information that are sent from the server computer to your browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer you use.
[Examples of information acquired by using cookies]
Information that cannot identify a specific individual on its own such as IP address, device type, mobile terminal identifier, browser type, browser language, referring and exit pages, platform type, number of clicks, domain name, landing page, number of pages viewed and the order of viewing pages, URL of each page, time spent viewing specific pages, website status, and date and time of activity on our website.
The contents of this policy may be altered without notice to users.
10. Inquiry contact
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at the following address.
Or please contact us by using the [Inquiry Form] on this website.
Company Name: MAHARAJAYA
Sales Representative: Koji Ishiwata
Phone Number: 0743-74-7111